Monday, January 13, 2014

A Little More Info…….


Dates accomplished – 1, 2, 3 & 4…….  96 to go!


So I have gotten a lot of feedback on the dating challenge I have given myself, some negative, mostly positive.  I have also gotten a lot of questions.  I figure this weeks blog post will be answering those questions.


Does each date have to be with a different guy?
                Nope.  My goal is 100 dates in general.  Most of them will probably be first dates (I seem to be the queen of first dates), but hopefully I will have multiple dates with some guys. 


What if you meet someone you really like?  Will you keep the challenge?
                The whole point of the challenge is to meet someone special!  If I do meet someone that I want to be exclusive with,  I will plan to complete my 100 date challenge with him (no pressure right??)


How do you plan to find all of these dates?
                I will pimp myself out in any way possible.  Haha I’m kidding!  Well kind of…  So the one downside to my unbelievably amazing job is that it gives me ZERO opportunities for meeting men.  Well, I guess I could count meeting the fiancés of my brides, but that’s not really my style.  I’m going to try and go to every activity I can, church is always a good place too, and I will even be delving into online dating.


Do you really think you can find 100 guys to go out with?
                Maybe, maybe not.  But here’s to trying  :)


Are you going to be kissing all these guys?
                Hopefully not.  Ideally I would like to keep kissing limited to someone I am wanting to date exclusively, but if the opportunity presents itself I will decide on a case by case basis  ;)


Don’t you think guys will be bothered knowing that you are dating other people?
                Again, hopefully not.  I am a firm believer that everyone should be open to dating others unless you have both talked and mutually decided to be exclusive.  Communication is a big thing for me, so if they have an issue with it, I would hope they would bring it up.


100 dates can cost a lot of money.  Aren’t you worried about breaking a guys wallet?
                Little known fact about me, I’m a cheap date.  As my mom has said, “You’re cheap, but not easy”, haha I love my mom  :)  Truthfully, you don’t need to wine and dine me on a date.  If you want to plan something special and take me to a nice place, I will definitely appreciate it and enjoy myself.  If you decide to plan a casual date that costs $2, I will definitely appreciate it and enjoy myself.  I’m not doing this to get a bunch of free meals, I can buy those myself if I really want to.  I am looking for great company and the potential of meeting some great guys.


Why would a guy want to go out with you, knowing you are going to blog about him the week after?
                This one has actually been a concern for me, something that I plan to take precautions about.  No dates name will ever be mentioned on the blog.  If I choose to write about them, details will be changed and kept vague enough that hopefully people can’t pick out right away who they are.  Also, I will not blog about people right after we have gone out.  I have plenty of dating horror stories from my past to talk about, so I will mix up the order as much as possible.


Are you crazy?

                Yea, probably.  But it’s part of my charm  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment